Sponsorship Certificate Requests

If you have been asked to be a godparent for baptism, or sponsor for Confirmation, you will need a Sponsorship Certificate form which can be completed by one of the priests or deacons in the Church directly after any of the weekday morning or weekend Masses.  Appointments are not made for these at the Rectory.  You must come yourself—you cannot send someone else to get the form for you.