Sacramental Certificate Request Information

If you need a Sacramental Certificate (Baptismal, Communion, Confirmation, or Marriage) you may email St. Helen’s Rectory at  In the subject box please put “Certificate Request”.  We will need:

  • the person’s full name
  • type of Certificate required
  • their date of birth
  • mother’s first and maiden name
  • and contact information (address and phone).

If the person requiring the Certificate is over the age of 12, there will be a $10 office fee for the Certificate which can be taken care of by credit card over the phone.